Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

~The start of something beautiful~

In the beginning I just had a feeling that I was pregnant...
I never miss my time of the month & I was 2 months late before I decided to take a pregnancy test.

December 11, 2010
We attended a bonfire at a friends house, that night my fiance of 2 1/2 years & 2 of our guy friends made a run to the nearest store to get the test for me (LOL)
Long story short, they made a serious thing have a funny story behind it!


December 12, 2010
After spending the night at our friends house the night of the bonfire I was ready to take my pregnancy test.
It was a pretty morning after a GREAT night with friends... Keifer & I had an audience as we waited for those 2 pink lines haha! Tiffany had also stayed the night at Megan's house with us so it was Keifer, me, Tiffany, Megan & Megan's little brother Hunter sitting in the room waiting for the test to finish!
It was definitely a rememberable time in my life & I wouldnt trade it for anything.

my pregnancy test the morning I took them!



my first belly picture!!!
about 6 weeks











No comments:

Post a Comment